We Can Help You Buy or Rebuild
After the Wildfire.
100% Financing Program For Fire Victims Who Were Previous Homeowners or Renters.
The Federal Housing Administration has a program enhancement that helps homeowners or renters whose primary residence was located in a Presidentially Declared Major Disaster Area (PDMDA), and was destroyed or damaged to such an extent that reconstruction or replacement is necessary.
Features & Highlights:
• No waiting period for an insurance claim to be processed
• Can qualify with the existing mortgage of destroyed home still reporting on credit
• 0% down payment needed for the purchase of a home, or as little as 3.5% down required when rebuilding
• Loan amounts up to the FHA loan limit in the area, i.e. Sonoma County: $595,700; Napa County: $636,150
• You do NOT have to buy in the disaster area – you can even use this program out of state if you are
considering relocating! This could be a huge opportunity for renters to finally purchase a home
• Can qualify even if you had an FHA loan now and buy again within a 100 mile radius